Iceland has the solution to mitigate the global freshwater crisis by harvesting, exporting, and distributing worldwide, high volumes of Icelandic natural fresh spring water, conforming to the highest attainable standards of quality and purity.
- High quality, healthy, natural, sustainable freshwater resources from Iceland’s springs
- A willing government, encouraging the export of its water resources
- Geographic location to facilitate economical delivery, port to port
- Technology to economically harvest and transport large volumes globally
- Technology to offload and store water in temporary or large volume storage tanks
- Technology that provides for local delivery and easy dispensing of the water
- Methodology that provides for regular replenishment at a local level as needed
- Technology needed to clean up waterways and bring aquifers to life
Water is a vital component to the sustainability of life on Earth. Access to clean, fresh drinking waterresources is critical to the health and wellbeing of every living creature.
NATURALLY, ALKALINEFiltered for thousands of years through layers of lava rock, Icelandic water maintains a highly desirable and uncommonly high pH of 8.4 – 8.8, making it naturally alkaline. Due to the high pH value, the water is alkaline and demonstrably helps regulate the acid-base balance. This water is suitable to bind and neutralize acid, therefore, toxic waste products are transported out of the human body faster
Pure Water Is Essential World-Wide
We can ship 24,000 litres per container, saving you time, money and providing bulk qualtities of water to support your local needs. For more information on the types of distribution, please see the models below.